Some beats I made. Hip Hop Jazzy

Hey guys, just started making music a few months ago and I'd like to see how good other people think it is. Criticism would be extremely appreciated :)

Here's one I made from sampling Cowboy Bebop.

https://soundcloud.com/datfootdive/black-piano

And here's one I made from sampling Space Dandy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-we2PD0Hbo

It's mostly hip hop and jazz stuff if you're into that kind of thing. I could improve my drums a bit too :/

Both are really cool. The Space Dandy one is really sexy. Nice work. Keep going at it! You've got something going dude. Do stuff even more original by combining inspirations and just keep practicing. Add some more variation and just get into it. You've got some great potential man. The more you do it, the better you'll get. :)

Thanks for the input guys :) I'll try and add more original stuff to my beats in the future. I have to teach myself some tech because I'm my own teacher. And I do love my bass and old sounding samples XD underground hip hop has made me love those. I'll tone it down a bit and make some more quieter beats. Again, thanks guys :D

OH! You're the dude who replied to my Mass Effect topic, haha! I didn't know you made HipHop beats!

Loving that Space Dandy one you got there.

Mind if i was to throw some bars on it? Getting a little inspired from the beat right now.

Let me know the details, holla at me on SoundCloud if it's easier to chat there, man :)

Peace~