Darkstalkers 3: Jedah's Damnation Tribute [Recruiting/Gathering Interest]

Shoejuggler

Okay, first off, I'm not dead; and neither is the project.

I have been talking with each of the artists collaborating to produce the album to determine a fair and plausible deadline for the first WIPs.

I'm thinking of having the deadline on February 3rd 2015. If all of you are comfortable with that, let me know so I can make it official.

I will have something sooner, I'm just delaying a bit because I don't want to put something sub par out. Really trying to make this hit hard.

• 1 month later...

Okay, just checking in with some news on the project.

First, did everyone see that the deadline for the WIPs has been posted? It's now the 10th of February. So mark your calenders. Course, if you can't make it by then, PM me, and I'll see what I can do to change it.

And now for the biggest piece of news: While we have a good number of tracks claimed, we're still a ways away from having enough songs for a full tribute album. If we don't get more tracks claimed before the project nears its planned release date, I was considering just releasing it as an EP.

Thoughts?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Sorry to hear that Angelcity, but I guess I would rather have no track at all instead of an uninspired one. Hopefully, you'll come up with something and come back to the project soon. If not, know that I appreciate you being one of the first to sign on the album. You helped this thread get the attention it needed to go from no songs at all, to five songs claimed. Thank you for your time.

Sbeast, you are welcome to take the track. Welcome aboard.

Lastly, since one WIP was turned in, I guess I'll have to push back the due dates for the rest. What date do you guys think is fair?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Alright, the second due date has come and gone; so here's what's up:

So far I have a WIP from Sbeast, and a revised WIP fromMalcos. Both sound pretty damn good, and I can't wait to share them with everyone.

As for the next check-in, i'm thinking it should be in either August or October. Let me know which you guys prefer.

Lastly, if you want to get in on this tribute, there's still time to claim a track. We've got plenty available.

That's it for now folks,

~Shoejuggler

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 years later...