Jewbei, halc - Icebreaker (Sonic 3 Ice Cap Zone Trap Remix)

Jewbei

Sup everyone?? its been a long while! My last release was back in 2011 for the wild arms project. Since then i took some time off from making trance music and decided to get back into my roots which is making rap beats, Although i grew up listening to early 90's dance music and trance in the late 90's, I've always had a soft spot for rap.

This is my very 1st collab! and i couldnt had picked a better person! I've known halc for over 12yrs im glad we have finally did something together. Enjoy! Be on the lookout for new stuff from me!

(download from soundcloud)

Link:

https://soundcloud.com/halc/jewbei-dr-halc-icebreaker

Edited by Jewbei

Yes, i was saying to the doc himself how unbelievably precise this tune is. Neat and tidy delivery from halc, slick production work from yourself, Jewbei. Quite surprising to hear this from the pair of you, namely since i had known of you for those Trance-y tunes so a hiphop beat was refreshing, and halc has only been rapping for 4 minutes and yet somehow managed to up his speed already, lol.

Great stuff!

Yes, i was saying to the doc himself how unbelievably precise this tune is. Neat and tidy delivery from halc, slick production work from yourself, Jewbei. Quite surprising to hear this from the pair of you, namely since i had known of you for those Trance-y tunes so a hiphop beat was refreshing, and halc has only been rapping for 4 minutes and yet somehow managed to up his speed already, lol.

Great stuff!

Thanks Digi! It took me a few years (about 2) to get the hang of slow tempos and whatnot. But this song tempo is 130. I've made rap beats in 90bpm and believe me it took me a long while to get used to that tempo range.