OCR02948 - Tetris (GB) 'Crimea River'

Liontamer

• 2 weeks later...
I guess I would have liked it to go somewhere more than primarily trance/dance, but that aside, good production, energy, and groove.

Well, you'd be glad to know that it actually goes somewhere more than trance. Because it's not trance.

Anyhoo, I know this mix is a bit vanilla, but it's a vanilla mix I'm pretty happy with, given the limitations I had. I'm glad some people enjoyed it.

Well, you'd be glad to know that it actually goes somewhere more than trance. Because it's not trance.

Anyhoo, I know this mix is a bit vanilla, but it's a vanilla mix I'm pretty happy with, given the limitations I had. I'm glad some people enjoyed it.

Yup, it's a lil electro-house-like too. But yeah, overall, I did like it. :)

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
In soviet Russia, music arranges you.

But Soviet Russia doesn't exist nowdays :< Anyways, this is so damn cool, certainly the most hard-hitting Tetris ReMix ever. And this is also my most favorite mix from the album. Big beats, funky bass synth, along with easily recognizable melody make this track very enjoyable. Love the mix title as well. Great work, Mr. Molina!

• 11 months later...