resonation in wall (acoustic treatment)

I don't have a budget which allows me to be too concerned with acoustic treatment. That said, when my sister moved to college last year, I set up my studio in her room and tried to take it into consideration. I think I did an OK job. Her room is large and still pretty full of stuff (big bed w/ canopy, bookshelves, heavy curtains over windows) and directly behind me is her bed and an open doorway, so I don't think I have to worry so much about standing waves.

I have one problem, though, that can't be addressed by merely repositioning my monitors or mic: the walls are such that somewhere around 130hz (not sure exactly; I'm not on my music computer to check) they resonate and give me about 10-15db boost. I've observed this my whole remixing career but up until several months ago always thought it was just some problem with certain samples. I loaded up a sine wave and played up through the freqs until I found the perpetrator. You can even put your hand on the wall and feel it resonate very strongly.

So, I brought up my parametric EQ and made a preset to combat it. I apply this to the output whenever I'm on the monitors and bypass it when I use headphones. It helps enough for me to get by now. However, it isn't all that precise, and I don't like having to apply such an aggresive (non linear-phase D: ) EQ to everything I record. What can I do?