Metal Bang VST?

Graff

Anybody here know how to install an .nki file in FL Studio? It's not appearing when I refresh to add a new channel and something such as DirectWave is telling me it is an encrypted file.

Like Moseph said, nki's are the Kontakt file format. You'll need to buy Kontakt ($400) or buy Komplete ($500 including Kontakt and tons of other products in a bundle) to use it without restriction.

You need Kontakt in order to use it.
Like Moseph said, nki's are the Kontakt file format. You'll need to buy Kontakt ($400) or buy Komplete ($500 including Kontakt and tons of other products in a bundle) to use it without restriction.

That's unfortunate. Of course, I suppose the positive thing about getting this for free is that it came with .wav samples.

I'm kind of surprised CSD doesn't include the samples separately for importing as WAV files

What do you mean? The file "Impact Soundworks CSD" comes with a "Patches" folder that has the .nki file and a "Samples" folder that holds a ton of .wav files. Unless I'm misunderstanding you.