MAGFest 13 - Post-MAG Depression rears its ugly head

Arrow

Post-MAG Edit

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Post your thoughts, your pics, and your fun times to help stave off the PMD!

---------------

Oh boy, it's a-

MAGFEST 13!

So yeah, a good number of us are going to MAGFest 8.5 next month (thread for that party is over here), but MAG 13, the usual January fare, just got announced!

Gaylord National Hotel and Convention Center

201 Waterfront Street

National Harbor, MD 20745

Jan 23 - 26, 2014

http://magfest.org/ - Hit it up.

http://magfest.org/bookhotel - Hit it up again. Though at this point, you'll have to book rooms at the nearby hotels; the Gaylord's maxed out.

OCR Block - The block itself, including Bahamut's suite, is in the high 6000s/low 6100s.

https://groupme.com/ - Last year, we used GroupMe to chat in realtime in the "OverClocked ReMix" group all convention long, rather than wasting each other's text messages. Or we might switch to WhatsApp or something else? I dunno; we can figure that joint out later. Considering we'll all be in one giant block, might not be much of a need.

If you're coming, sound off!

OCR-Relevant Panels and Concerts

• HOW do I make VGM ReMixes? (Workshop presented by OC ReMix) - Panels 2: Fri 7:30-9pm
  • OC ReMix: 15 Years of Celebrating Video Game Music!!!! - Panels 2: Sat 4:30-6pm
  • How to Become a Pro VGM composer! (presented by OC ReMix) - Panels 2: Sun 1:30-3pm

Full schedule available here

Attendees:

Adventdawn

Amphibious

Arrow

Bahamut

bLiNd

Brushfire

Cyril the Wolf

Darangen

DarkeSword

DetectiveTuesday

Diodes + 1

DragonAvenger

DrumUltimA

Esperado

Ethan Rex

FenixDown

Flexstyle

Garpocalypse

Geofrrey Taucer

JaDE ARaN HaRuNo

Jenner

jmr

Kizyr

Lizz

Modus

Neblix

Newt

Nonamer

OA

Palpable

q-pa

RealFolkBlues

relyanCe

The Pezman

theshaggyfreak

VinnyMac

wildfire

XPRTNovice

Planning on Attending:

Anorax

ebuch

LuketheXjesse

Looking for a Room:

n/a

Offering a Room:

Bahamut (suite)

Edited by Arrow

I really wanna go, buuuut...

Poo. I can't go because it's during the school year. <_< Now if it was like, the first week of January... :whatevaa:
while it would only technically be two class days to be missed, travel time could at least put me out three or four days, and I'm not overly familiar with my university's absence policy Edited by Anorax

Barring drill conflicts, I will be there!

I also have a reservation on a suite currently - this one is larger than last years, being a two bedroom suite as opposed to one, and having a king bed in each room.

For those interested, message me - $50 a night again! Last year's suite was plenty of space for everyone, and I anticipate it being just fine again.