MAGFest 13 - Post-MAG Depression rears its ugly head

Arrow

Alright so listen up!

I'm going to organize a group pre-registration, but I need some info from each person interested (doing it right this time).

I need

First & Last Name

Age as of MAGFest

Email Address

Postal Code

Emergency Contact Number

The group pre-registration amount is $40. Send me an email at wesley.cho [at] gmail.com if interested! That is also my PayPal address (please send it as a gift though)

You will be able to pick up the badge as normal as if you purchased it yourself by doing it through the pre-registration.

Edited by Bahamut

The longer I think about it, the more uncertain I get about this. While I really want to go, I don't have the funds to pay for a room myself and I can't really get anyone at my school interested in going. At best, I was hoping at least three people could have got on board, because that would then be ≈$200/person including registration, but now... I don't know if I'll be able to go.

Without mincing words further, I'm looking to see if anyone's willing to share a room.

The longer I think about it, the more uncertain I get about this. While I really want to go, I don't have the funds to pay for a room myself and I can't really get anyone at my school interested in going. At best, I was hoping at least three people could have got on board, because that would then be ≈$200/person including registration, but now... I don't know if I'll be able to go.

Without mincing words further, I'm looking to see if anyone's willing to share a room.

Check the OP post and click the link near the bottom; Bahamut is offering people to get in a suite.

Someone ditched and we only have 3 people in our room now. Send a PM if you want to try and work something out.

Edited by Modus

• 2 weeks later...
I probably won't be making this unless I can somehow raise the $600 I need for plane tix PLUS the money I'll need for food and board. That's likely to be a four-figure sum overall, and I just can't swing that on my budget right now. :-(

You and me both buddy :(

We will almost certainly _not_ be coming this year, since we are moving over the holiday break (from Minneapolis MN to West Lafayette IN). Indiana does put us within driving distance though, so I am hoping to see many of you for Otakon instead this year.

Couldnt handle the winters?

• 2 weeks later...