MAGFest 13 - Post-MAG Depression rears its ugly head

Arrow

Also, Arrow? I'm assuming that you mean 6pm EST, with time zones and stuff.

Yeah, the guy who sent the e-mail is on the east coast too, so he meant 6pm EST on 12/29.

However, to make sure I get any late requests to get in the OCR block in time, since I may be busy at work, I'd prefer if people contacted me by 12 noon EST tomorrow. I edited that post to make that clear.

• 2 weeks later...

So all's well to set and jet, but one lingering question remains...How am I gonna say HiYa to all you wonderful people in person, seeing as everyone I know here ( who each has been sooooo helpful to me this last year!) I know only by your Nom de guerre? hmmmmm.......well Look for me I'll be the one wearing a video game themed tee-shirt........:|........ seriously, I will certainly be at that OCR workshop. So if you see a Swissware back pack and a Powerglove....why not say hi? I'll buy you a Coke*

*Some restrictions apply, void where prohibited. All offers may or may not be valid at time of offer, cannot be combined with other offers. For legal purposes Coke may or may not include any of the following;Coke can,Coke bottle, empty Coke bottle, empty Coke can, a water bottle, a bottle, no bottle, a bottle nosed dolphin, a dolphin, not a dolphin. Offerie cannot be held responsible for spilled drink, stains on cloth, injury, loss of wages is anyone really reading this…

So all's well to set and jet, but one lingering question remains...How am I gonna say HiYa to all you wonderful people in person, seeing as everyone I know here ( who each has been sooooo helpful to me this last year!) I know only by your Nom de guerre? hmmmmm.......well Look for me I'll be the one wearing a video game themed tee-shirt........:|........ seriously, I will certainly be at that OCR workshop. So if you see a Swissware back pack and a Powerglove....why not say hi? I'll buy you a Coke*

It might be a good idea to write your username on the MAGFest badge. I might also get some of those stickers seen at networking events, just for the heck of it (Office Depot is just right around the corner).

so excited to see everyone again! Can't believe it's been over a year since the last one.

Since I am probably the only person in the group without a smartphone would anyone be able to be a liason of sorts for me and let me know about group meetings and other stuff that goes on in the group chat app that everyone is using?

Definitely don't want to miss out!

For anyone busing from Reagan airport, take the yellow line from the airport to le'enfant station , then transfer to the green line. Take the green line to branch ave and from there you just take the nh1 to national harbor.

P.s. I'm here! Also I just realized the national harbor thread covered this info already. Sorry!

Edited by Esperado