MAGFest 13 - Post-MAG Depression rears its ugly head

Arrow

Look I realize it's just barely February, but can we pleeeeeeease get an official MAG 14 thread started? I promise I'll love it and take care of it and feed it and I'll walk it every single day...
We'll create a Mag 14 thread when it's actually relevant.

RIP

MAGFest 14 OCR Forum Thread

Jan. 31, 2015 9:50PM EST ~ Jan. 31, 2015 11:36PM EST

Like the Christians with Christ Jesus, we await your second coming.

I'm really hoping that next year's MAGFest occurs on a more university-friendly weekend, as I would have loved to have come this year if it weren't for school.

Is that when MAG14 gets announced? I know it's probably a dumb question, but bear with me here, I've been out of the loop since M5 haha.

I think MAG13 was announced this past August, so I'm assuming it'll be around then. This, coming from someone who's never been to MAGFest and hasn't paid attention to MAG-related things until this year.

Simple question, what's the MAG-etiquette for hang outs? I hear people throw out room numbers and I'm just wondering "So I just show up to a room unannounced knock and say...'What's up' " I would love to meet more of the community in person, maybe like a MAG-OCR community soiree....I mean you guys could be robot computers in a Russian basement...are you robots?

Confirmed non-robots: Darkesword, Level 99( possible android sent back in time to make the past cooler), XPERTnovice, bLind, Flexstyle, Neblix, DJpreztel, Zircon, DragonAvenger, Bahamut

Seriously I'd like to meet more of the community at MAG 14...ummm I mean the MAG after 13...

Simple question, what's the MAG-etiquette for hang outs? I hear people throw out room numbers and I'm just wondering "So I just show up to a room unannounced knock and say...'What's up' " I would love to meet more of the community in person, maybe like a MAG-OCR community soiree....I mean you guys could be robot computers in a Russian basement...are you robots?

Confirmed non-robots: Darkesword, Level 99( possible android sent back in time to make the past cooler), XPERTnovice, bLind, Flexstyle, Neblix, DJpreztel, Zircon, DragonAvenger, Bahamut

Seriously I'd like to meet more of the community at MAG 14...ummm I mean the MAG after 13...

yeah, just show up and introduce yourself. I like that I am considered a robot, it is all true. Very good deduction on your part!

Just show up, and you'll be welcomed with open arms! Everybody's friendly at MAGfest

yeah, just show up and introduce yourself. I like that I am considered a robot, it is all true. Very good deduction on your part!

Wait...can confim I did meet you. This is what I mean, unless there are photos of this community's member, I could be standing right next to you and not know it. So OA= not a robot, but possible cyborg android that has become sapient

Just show up, and you'll be welcomed with open arms! Everybody's friendly at MAGfest

Geoffrey can't confirm, just keep your distance robot! I got a pocket full of magnets and I'm not afraid to use them :)!!

I know room numbers get tossed around a lot and usually people are okay with it, but I personally don't like when my room fills up with 15+ plus people, some of whom I don't actually know all that well. Your best bet is to keep an eye on the status of the OCR suite and hang out there with people.

I know room numbers get tossed around a lot and usually people are okay with it, but I personally don't like when my room fills up with 15+ plus people, some of whom I don't actually know all that well. Your best bet is to keep an eye on the status of the OCR suite and hang out there with people.

Exactly, it seems crass to impose ones presence on a individuals and their abodes, if you haven't been personal invited to, but an open door, is an open door. I just wouldn't want to be an interloper.