Shovel Knight: Knights of the ReMix 2014

DarkeSword

Soooo

A few days ago I had a pretty bad anxiety attack and haven't really been musically inspired since. I'm hoping the weekend will provide some inspiration, but I just wanted to give you guys a heads up.

think of something stupid to do, like a stupid motif, using a ridiculous instrument in the wrong genre, or just make a genre that you're absolute shit at. Even by doing something stupid with something random, I tend to find inspiration that I can pull into my original idea (or completely rewrite my original idea with).

Whatever it has been in the past that kicks into gear and actually gets me to make music has been completely absent this week. :whatevaa: Not sure I've ever spent this much time looking at my DAW and having nothing to show for it. Really sorry to anyone who was looking forward to my mix, and especially to anyone who might otherwise have had a slot in the compo.

If that's how you feel, then why did you take up a slot in such a small roster?
Soooo

A few days ago I had a pretty bad anxiety attack and haven't really been musically inspired since. I'm hoping the weekend will provide some inspiration, but I just wanted to give you guys a heads up.

Sorry if I came off as flippant for taking a spot up

Is there a separate thread for voting or is it all done in this thread? Sorry I'm pretty new to this forum. Hope everyone likes my weird entry, trying to master a track in a day is hard for me so hopefully it doesn't sound like butts! :mrgreen:

He makes a social group for it you can join. OCR forums have that capability (weird, right?). It has its own little private threads.

He didn't make it yet, though, looks like.