Shovel Knight: Knights of the ReMix 2014

DarkeSword

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Thanks for this! Diskotanssi der Doden & Shovel's Lament don't use the boss battle tracks (The Apparition & The Bounty Hunter), but the stage themes (A Thousand Leagues Below, Lich Yard). I added the stage themes on MusicBrainz, but I seem unable to remove the incorrect relationships..?

(also funnily enough I seem to have registered an unused MusicBrainz account in 2006, but unfortunately I cannot recall what e-mail address I might have used.. not one that I have access to anymore, alas..)

Posted this one too on MusicBrainz.

Which theme is the Shovel Knight's?

I used La Danse Macabre (Lich Yard), not The Apparition. Remember a remix can use boss or stage theme, and it varies by remix. You'll have to listen to each one or send PM's to each artist to get the correct ones for each remix.

Additionally, Shovel Knight's theme is either "Main Theme" or "Steel Thy Shovel".

Thanks for this! Diskotanssi der Doden & Shovel's Lament don't use the boss battle tracks (The Apparition & The Bounty Hunter), but the stage themes (A Thousand Leagues Below, Lich Yard). I added the stage themes on MusicBrainz, but I seem unable to remove the incorrect relationships..?

(also funnily enough I seem to have registered an unused MusicBrainz account in 2006, but unfortunately I cannot recall what e-mail address I might have used.. not one that I have access to anymore, alas..)

Adding relations between recordings and works is now an auto edit, but modifying or deleting requires a vote. I've upvoted your changes.