VA-11 HALL-A Prologue OST

Garoad

Hi all!

Here is a soundtrack for the game VA-11 HALL-A that was released today. The game itself is a bit of a tribute to cyberpunk and classic 80s anime. With the soundtrack, I worked on blending different influences such as the music from old school sci-fi anime, ps1 era music, and 80s vibes. Hope you enjoy!

http://garoad.bandcamp.com/album/va-11-hall-a-prologue-ost-sounds-from-the-future

• 3 weeks later...

I've sat through one track "Kamotrine Dream" all day at the office and finally going to listen to the rest. this is excellent stuff!

Also, were you inspired by ''Shoot'em up Movies" when making Kamotrine Dream ?

Edited by adam

Hey, Adam! I actually chuckled at this because someone had commented on the youtube video "This reminds me of Shoot 'Em Up Movies!". I originally thought he was referring to actual movies with lots of gunfire and bad guys, so I was a little confused.

I found out about the actual song and loved it! I wasn't inspired by this track in particular, but the style and vibe is an inspiration of mine as a whole. Karmotrine Dream was more of a Shin Megami Tensei inspiration/tribute track. :)