Metroid Cinematica Album

Sam Dillard

A full-length fan album composed by Sam Dillard which envisions the music of the Metroid series as a film score, blending symphonic and electronic elements into a rich cinematic soundscape, from the classics on NES and Super Nintendo to the recent Prime trilogy. Return to planet Zebes and beyond in the definitive "epic" score inspired by the legendary music from Kenji Yamamoto's Metroid soundtracks!

Available October 2014 on Loudr, iTunes, and more. Track previews up at the official site: www.samostudios.com/metroidcinematica

www.facebook.com/metroidcinematica

Thanks for listening!

Edited by Sam Dillard

Hehe... must have been a slow day at google news XP

The album would be around five bucks or so, I'm still considering making it totally free to download and hope that a few people will contribute, but I'm pretty broke at the moment and would like to continue with a series of albums after this, so we'll see...

• 3 weeks later...
Hehe... must have been a slow day at google news XP

The album would be around five bucks or so, I'm still considering making it totally free to download and hope that a few people will contribute, but I'm pretty broke at the moment and would like to continue with a series of albums after this, so we'll see...

Sam, definitely make your album at least $1 per song. You're worth it!! I'll purchase a copy day one.

We still get a small amount of traffic on Metroid Reorchestrated so I'll make sure to plug your album once you release it.