Vampire Variations: Volume III - History

Chernabogue

AngelCityOutlaw sent me an nice intro concept for Vampire Killer -- we'll get a nice rock version of that tune, with some orchestra instruments, of course! :)

On another note, Phonetic Hero offered to help with quality control during later stages of the project. Keep sending WiPs in -- I'll run the more advanced/nearly-finished ones by him. OCR quality, here we are! :)

Got lots of WiP and feedback was sent -- nice way to start a week! :)

Next deadline is set on April 22 (French release date for Avengers: Age of Ultron, haha). I expect to get more finished tracks and advanced WiPs by that date. All tracks shall be finished in June. Moar blue! :wink:

And to answer Jorito's question, feel free to send a WiP whenever you feel like doing it. :)

• 3 weeks later...
Just got the final authorization to get VV1 and VV2 re-released on OCR! A few small details to work out, and it should be fine! :)

Can I finish my VV2 mix before the release? The one that wasn't posted. Or is it too late to make changes to it?

As for the VV3 song, I think I'll just focus on the 1 mix, but make it real epic and wait for more Nicolas Cage movies to come out that I could pull quotes from

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000115/ This shows 1 in post production and 3 filming, so there should be something to pull from eventually... plus there's Outcast but he doesn't have a huge role in that and he uses a weird accent. ^_^

I could probably find some good quotes from Dying of the Light and that would make a good title too. I guess we'll see.

Edited by Brandon Strader

Can I finish my VV2 mix before the release? The one that wasn't posted. Or is it too late to make changes to it?

As for the VV3 song, I think I'll just focus on the 1 mix, but make it real epic and wait for more Nicolas Cage movies to come out that I could pull quotes from

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000115/ This shows 1 in post production and 3 filming, so there should be something to pull from eventually... plus there's Outcast but he doesn't have a huge role in that and he uses a weird accent. ^_^

I could probably find some good quotes from Dying of the Light and that would make a good title too. I guess we'll see.

You can send an update for your VV2 track that will be included in the re-release. Eino and Gario sent updates. And I'm looking forward for the final return of Nick Cage! :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The next deadline is in two weeks or so. I'll have exams a few days before the exact date, so feedback may be a little slow before April 22. I'll need at least a concept this time, or a more advanced track for those who turned in a short WiP last time.

I know this may sound strict, but the final deadline will be here before we can even think about it, so I prefer to be able to plan ahead. Don't be afraid to PM me and talk with me, even if you prefer to drop your track, so I can mange things and find another artist. Thanks. :)

• 2 weeks later...