Vampire Variations: Volume III - History

Chernabogue

What is wrong with this project? Why everybody trying to escape? :dstrbd:

I can't speak for anyone else, but my track ended up being less of a remix, and more of an original work. I'm not exaggerating when I say it was about 90% original, and had very little in it from the source track that would have helped anyone recognize it. Hell, I had a friend listen to it who's very familiar with the SNES game, and they couldn't tell it was supposed to be a remix of "The Submerged City." So, rather than starting completely over (which I hate doing) and tying the track up, I figured it was best that I step aside.

BMC_WarMachine opens the WiP season, and blends metal + orchestra for something that sounds epic!

----

Frendly reminder that the next deadline is in ONE WEEK! And that the final one is in FIVE WEEKS!

Check the spreadsheet: http://tinyurl.com/VV3OCR

RED: Tuberz, Sixto, and Brandon (and Nick Cage) -- need to turn a WiP and/or finished track asap (@Tuberz: you claimed the track recently, so you can have a lil' extension).

ORANGE: Eino, Dj Mokram, and AngelCityOutlaw -- a substantial update is needed asap (contact me if you need help with arrangement/production)

GREEN: Rexy, BMC, Existence Zero, and aensland -- an update by the deadline should do it ; try to get me a finished track by mid-June if possible

PURPLE: Jorito, Sbeast, Timaeus, Slimy -- a finished track by next deadline or mid-June is needed ; it's time to finish your tracks, isn't it? ;)

Everyone (including people who are done): I will contact you by next deadline to get your artist bio, track notes, and other stuff OCR and the website needs. :)