Vampire Variations: Volume III - History

Chernabogue

VV3 news from Paris, France, during my lunch break! ;)

Slimy sent a Wip in for Chandeliers. I still need to listen to it, but based on his previous tracks, we can expect something great.

I'll finish my Boss remix asap too. Brandon said he would do his remix soon too. BMC needs to send me his track for mixing and mastering but he has trouble with his project file. I still wait on an update from Audio Sprite.

Well, I'm not 100% confident in the time on my side either, so if anyone else wants to try to, go right ahead. The world won't be hurt by more remixes. Chandeliers is an awesome song, so I jumped at the opportunity. I'm probably going to go for a conservative remix, because I love the style of the original.

Well, I'm not 100% confident in the time on my side either, so if anyone else wants to try to, go right ahead. The world won't be hurt by more remixes. Chandeliers is an awesome song, so I jumped at the opportunity. I'm probably going to go for a conservative remix, because I love the style of the original.

If you (or anyone else) want, feel free to bounce ideas off of me. I'll be available. =)

Haha, you guys ;)

I almost completed my Boss 2 remix. It's 90% ready, just a few tweaks and ear candy to add. BMC is working on his track's mastering, and fighting overcompression ans saturation. I will go bother Brandon so he does his. And I'm working on the art too (Andrew's art is awesome).

We're almost done!

When the eventual trailer is made, a reference to the text on the box art wouldn't go amiss.

"Doom is at hand for the Belmont legacy as you enter the most chilling chapter of the most fiendish horror story ever told. Just be sure to tell your next of kin before you begin!"

I've edited my wip, it's still 12 seconds but the notes are slightly different! At this rate it should only take a handful more months to get it to 3 minutes or so

Wow, there are actual notes in there?! I suspected you found a 12 second quote of Nicholas Cage :)

In other news I personally feel Eino's track is progressing nicely ;)