Vampire Variations: Volume III - History

Chernabogue

Yes, it is my fault that this isn't submitted yet for eval or whatnot. I am sorry! I was planning to finish the song on Saturday, then I got called out to work the night shift after working 7am to 3pm, then had to work Sunday afternoon and Monday afternoon... when they put the shifts that close together I get really tired/exhausted and I lose the afternoon daytime that is ideal for reamping with the guitar which can be very loud. 

I restrung the acoustic guitar Sunday.. I am hoping that I can get the song finished up between tonight and Wednesday.. cause I work Tuesday nights and Wednesday afternoon, but if I get the guitars reamped, I can put all the files on dropbox and mix it at work. It's just hard to plan everything because someone keeps calling off and then they call me out to cover his shift too. 

Soo I am sorry and a big thanks to Chernabogue for allowing me the extra time to make the mix very good. And thanks to djp and eval people for getting the eval done faster because I am encroaching into their time :-)

Brandon sent me a few things. His track will be very good and heavy, as always :)

I wrote my notes for VV1 and VV2, as a quick track-by-track retrospective. I'm waiting on Brandon's track to finish the album's art (back tracklist) and my own notes. It WILL be sent to eval this week-end or when I get a good connexion during a lunch break or evening.

• 2 weeks later...