Vampire Variations: Volume III - History

Chernabogue

Hey, cool trailer! All tracks sounds varied and consistent in the same time. Very epic orchestrations but also many guitars and not too much electronic (electro is nice, but I always though OC Remix has too much of it in most of albums, in my opinion).

I'll put my ears online for the release party. 4PM MST is 8AM in Spain (UTC+1), right? (time zones are soo confusing... xD).

And thanks again for all the work with this project, people! :)

Hey, cool trailer! All tracks sounds varied and consistent in the same time. Very epic orchestrations but also many guitars and not too much electronic (electro is nice, but I always though OC Remix has too much of it in most of albums, in my opinion).

I'll put my ears online for the release party. 4PM MST is 8AM in Spain (UTC+1), right? (time zones are soo confusing... xD).

And thanks again for all the work with this project, people! :)

4PM MST is more like 10PM in Europe (France/Spain). ;)

Thanks to the people who support us as well. ;)

If you are thinking about VV IV somewhen, I would love to join the project with fan art contributions by the Game-Art-HQ Community similar as it was done for the Final Fantasy IX Album. We did a Castlevania Tribute back in 2013 already and I know a good couple artists that would probably like to draw Castlevania Fan Art for these Albums.

If you are thinking about VV IV somewhen, I would love to join the project with fan art contributions by the Game-Art-HQ Community similar as it was done for the Final Fantasy IX Album. We did a Castlevania Tribute back in 2013 already and I know a good couple artists that would probably like to draw Castlevania Fan Art for these Albums.

Thanks for the offer! I don't see VVIV happening anytime soon, but I'll consider your offer if and when I start a new project. :)

Alright, in less than 24 hours, the Vampire Variations Trilogy will be over! I can't wait for everyone to discover the epic music the artists created for you, and the neat artwork from Andrew Warwick. It's truly the best VV album in my opinion, with a strong theme that all artists followed. You can really feel the adventure while listening to the album.

I can't realize what we accomplished during those 5+ years. Dracula never rests but I think I'm done with Castlevania albums for a while. Thanks to everyone who participated, helped, and made it possible. I'm far from good with long speeches, so get ready for da bomb tomorrow. ;)