Lawn Party! Plants vs. Zombies album project! *CANCELLED*

Chimpazilla

Thanks to everyone who came up with either an update or a concept wip at the last minute! We got great concept wips from Rexy and djp, got nice updates from Wizard and Brandon, Chernabogue completed his mix, and Avaris's mix passed the panel! PROGRESS. :smile: The next check-in date is May 10th.

We still need to hear from you Sir J, where are you, I hope you're doing ok. Really need you on this album. Your wip is too good not to finish!

Redg, let's finish our mix. As for Brandon's other mix (Zombies on your Lawn), and WillRock's claim, I know you can both do your stuff at the last minute (but I curse you for making me wait!), so for now your claims are safe.

DjjD is unable to commit to his mix, so Choose Your Seeds is open for audition. A posted ReMixer can make the claim (with you as the primary ReMixer), non-posted just send a concept wip.

Good job guys/gals, let's keep up the motivation!

Edited by Chimpazilla

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

We got a very nice substantial update from Rexy, her track, in 7/4, is progressing nicely!  Clem also has done a bit more work on his/my collab and I'm very pleased with it.  This album is dragging along long enough that even timaeus has done some improvements to one of our completed and already approved tracks (sounding even better now, T!).

Other than the above, no one has checked in with me.  Come on guys, how about some updates?  Let's get this album completed already!  I still need to reach out to Laura Shigihara, and she may have forgotten about this by the time I do... I'd like for that not to happen.  Please guyz???  Wips?  If you want off this album, no worries, but please do let me know.  Thanks!

Beware... I will now begin reaching out to the stragglers... privately.  *menacing chord*  

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

A more up-to-date wip.  The ending still sucks and I hate everything I've tried so far; I think I'm going to close it out with a minimal piano solo thing.  Anyway, added an Organ, a few percussive things and used a much nicer piano than what was there before. Definitely needs more fine-tuning but I think it's finally starting to come together.

Edit: Crap, sorry, thought I was in there. Link changed.

Edited by The_Wizard_Lakmir

• 1 month later...

Hey guys,

Kristina wanted me to start taking the reins for PvZ. I really want to see this finished, so I'm pushing for you guys to get going!

Anyone with updates, send them to Kristina, me, and Brandon!

I'm looking for updates from Brandon, djp, Sir Jordanius, WillRock, Rexy!

Redg, you're so close --- I know you can finish your track up!

Wizard of Lakmir --- how's your track going? I know you just gave an update recently, though, so keep it up! :)

And ToN, wanna show us up with a wicked WIP and counter your moniker with some existence? :-D

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

i can say I've been able to work on it again as of late!  There's still some empty space in here and places that need more of a rhythmic overhaul, but I'm still feeling really confident with how this is going down. :) I know you haven't been doing dates for some time, but if you give me one to aim for, I'll push as hard as I can!

• djpretzel changed the title to Lawn Party! Plants vs. Zombies album project! *CANCELLED*
  • djpretzel locked this topic