X Haus - Crystal BAse (Funky House/Chiptune/8bit)

steninja

Nice track! I like the SID vibe going on, and while the beat is repetitive and simple - it totally works. For what its worth, I feel new instruments come in a bit too slowly and the track tends to get repetitive too quickly for its own good. Would've liked to see the chord progression played with a bit more and something to grab my attention a few times.

As it stands though, nice track with some great sounds. Keep at it man :)

Nice track! I like the SID vibe going on, and while the beat is repetitive and simple - it totally works. For what its worth, I feel new instruments come in a bit too slowly and the track tends to get repetitive too quickly for its own good. Would've liked to see the chord progression played with a bit more and something to grab my attention a few times.

thanks for response! :D

yea, i was trying to keep it fairly repetative for a deep house kind of vibe, but could probably do with some risers and variety on the drum patterns. i think i should go back to this and make those changes.

i'm also a little displeased with the mixing/mastering :( i'm never happy with that.

oh btw, what is SID?