Alternating Tension

avgur92

Hello guys!)

Great community you have here))

I wanna propose you something)We shooting a film about Bond,there's great work ahead,but some things already done(even though some of it will be re-edited cause i want to archieve a better result),so you could take part in it)You can take a look of what is it,and,if you interested you can consider work on it with us))Here is a youtube link for your comfort: http://youtu.be/-QyqhaoSjBU

Video on youtube,more particulary sound in it,coded with Dolby ProLogic II,so,if you connected to acoustic system compatible with it,you know what to do)))Originally video comes with DTS 5.1,but with flaws,i mean most part done in 5.1,but my AV receiver malfunction at one point and from that i wasn't able to position some sounds properly,but i will fix this when repair my receiver.I also give you a link to original video for you to see it how it meant,without youtube compress(i'm tried to encode video for youtube so it don't have to encode it,but in the end something went wrong it seems...)Here it is: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8ub0MGm5BUGTU9kb0R5UlJMRXM/edit?usp=sharing

And we have a bloopers reel,and there is others i didn't montage yet)So i'll show you others when it's done if you interested of course,but for now here is what we already have)

I hope you enjoy our work.With best regards))

P.S:sorry for poor English in the movie and here,we're Russians,but we trying)))