An OverClocked Christmas v8 recruting now! (deadline now Dec. 18th!)

The Coop

I only got the intro part of the track done lol

Highly doubt you want 10 second intro submitted.

I will try again some other time, but I won't post anything saying that "I might" do one... So for now, I will wait until this one is released so I can go back to being a listener (=

One day I hope to be re-mixer, but this isn't that day.

I only got the intro part of the track done lol

Highly doubt you want 10 second intro submitted.

I will try again some other time, but I won't post anything saying that "I might" do one... So for now, I will wait until this one is released so I can go back to being a listener (=

One day I hope to be re-mixer, but this isn't that day.

Yeah, 10 seconds is probably a bit too short :lol: But don't worry about not having the time this time. Shit happens, and there's always next year.

So, with all the tracks in, all that's left to say is a big "THANKS!" to all those who submitted a song for this year's album. I'll be listening to them all this evening and choosing a track order, typing all that up, etc., and they'll be in Dyne's virtual hands tomorrow evening.

So kudos to those who got a song done, and a "thanks for trying" to those who gave it a shot, but couldn't get the time/idea to bring their entry to fruition.

I'm currently working on the site, and listening to the tracks from the album as I do. I am once again amazed and humbled by everyone who took part in this album. Thank you all so very much. Especially The Coop, because he took care of getting this album done, as well as creating some amazing artwork for the cover.

This is truly an amazing album, and I'm looking forward to sharing it this year, just as much as all of the other years that An OverClocked Christmas has been around.

Look for my release post within the next day or two.