OoT Temple of Time- Temporal Temple

YoshiBlade

https://soundcloud.com/yoshiblade1/zelda-time-2

So this is Temple of Time with Serenade of Water and so I'm stuck in a quagmire, I wrote it after listening to Nostalvania and I loved the.......smoothNES.........of his remixes. I "finished" this and was going to PM him to see if he wanted any part of this mix ( if there was anything here worth having a part of [also as a thank you for helping with my Cubase problems]) but figured I should run it past the Workshop, see if it passes muster and then go from there. The main reason is the Drums here are in Reason( I'm familiar with) and everything else is Cubase( the meanest best friend I've ever had) so Cubaser out there are difficult to find and I can only kind of blueprint ideas it's hard to get them flying in but individuals who are familiar with Cubase can do Amazing things. So if it sound good I'll send it down stream and go from there. Have a great day all!!!

From around 2:40 to 3:00ish the drums are just a repeat of what they were during 2:15-2:30 and earlier parts, which stood out a bit as boring. A fill or two wouldn't hurt. Or change the pattern slightly, maybe.

The tambourine in the first section seems to have this odd, overly-processed delay that stood out to me against the relatively unprocessed percussion in that section. I like what you tried to do with it, but it stands out too much for a background instrument. Maybe play around with the panning. Having it panned center sounds weird to me, at least. Double tracking it is an idea, too. I think you also applied this effect to some of the crashes, but it sounds fine on them--it's just the tambourine that's odd.

I really like everything else though; I have no other complaints. The atmosphere is spot on :smile: