OCR03014 - Sonic 3D Blast (GEN) 'Enigmatic Melody'

Liontamer

a lot of polyrhythm and counter-melody going on here, is that right? that first funky sound that comes in after the piano sounds like it's in a time signature that isn't 4/4 but i could be wrong. Never played sonic blast but really like this :)!!

God, I am a sucker for intros like the one here. Water running with some distant thunder and ambient music leading in to the mix, so awesome. Great build to letting the beat pick up with the piano behind it. Very powerful in a subtle way if you get my drift. Lots of little things and a whole lot of work and you have a pretty damn good mix here. Very cool, man.

• 3 weeks later...

Fwhoa, this is gorgeous! I always loved this tune. Glad to hear it get some awesome treatment. :) Honestly, a lot of songs I like get remixed into a genre I can't stand, but this just made the whole thing better, so ahhh... my ears. You made my ears happy. Glad you stuck with it, glad it's posted, thanks for sharing! :)

• 1 year later...