Every Flexstyle VGM Remix in One Place

Flexstyle

Just released a collection of all my VGM remixes on Bandcamp. Free if you enter 0 as the price! If you've been looking for lossless versions of any of my OCR tracks, this is the place to find 'em!

https://flexstyle.bandcamp.com/album/press-start-five-years-of-video-game-remixes

Also, good grief: can you believe I've been remixing VGM for five years now?

Definitive? Pssh. You're missing two of your recent Sonic Zone tracks, which is actually the main reason I checked this out - because I don't have those downloaded to my HD yet! Also, not sure if this counts, but your bootleg remix of Banana Revolution from the DKC3 bonus disc isn't on here either ;-)

I have reasons for that! First, the mix with Jason Covenant for the SZRC is still technically in WIP form, since we're going to be redoing it, and Antifreeze got signed to Gamechops, so I'm not really releasing it anywhere else.

Banana Revolution is going on my upcoming original album, and it's being renamed to Revolution (feat. Jason Covenant and AkumajoBelmont). I didn't really use enough source in my remix of a ReMix to qualify for OCR posting (I don't think), so I figured I'd give it a second life on my album. :-D

Oh, and just so you know, there's some neat bonus stuff when you download the album, too.

Edited by Flexstyle