OCR Secret Santa 2014

Bahamut

Oh, crap. Whomever is my Secret Santa: next week is exam week and I don't know what the student mail center's policy is during exam week. While it's probably open, I'm not 100% sure. I'll find out and update this post, as well as give info on what happens to mail received during the winter break (in case it doesn't arrive before the campus closes down).

EDIT: Ok, so as long as my gift arrives before next Friday I should be able to pick it up without issue.

Edited by Anorax

Historically people post what they got and who they got it from (or who they think if they're no indication) when they get their gift. Works out well I think.

ok, because I didn't have any way of indicating who I was to my recipient when I had their gift sent.

Gifts sent.

I was going to order striper-grams, but it seems you are no longer allowed to mail people anymore. Plus, the shipping would be like, at least twenty more bucks, and fuck that noise. Not to mention having to give them food and something to read or something for the duration of the delivery route.

Not worth it.

Gifts sent.

I was going to order striper-grams, but it seems you are no longer allowed to mail people anymore. Plus, the shipping would be like, at least twenty more bucks, and fuck that noise. Not to mention having to give them food and something to read or something for the duration of the delivery route.

Not worth it.

:lmassoff:

Supposedly the gift will arrive at its destination by Tuesday. That's what the gentleman at the post office told me, anyways. 8)

By Monday, actually. ;-)

Thank you Mr. Flexstyle! Now I've got plenty of music to listen to whilst I procrastinate on studying for finals! :-P

EDIT: on a related note, I just received notice today that my gift has shipped, so they should be arriving soon.

If I ordered incorrectly (you'll know what I mean), let me know so I can commit honorary Sudoku or something like that.

EDIT 2:

Gifts sent.

Not worth it.

A striper?

40%20LB%20STRIPER%20002.jpg

...ooooooh you meant a stripper. D'oh.

Edited by Anorax

Glad I got this out when I did. I might not have been able to later. My main computer has flat out bricked. Recovery chances are nil. I'm going to need a replacement. And I don't know if I'm going to be able to get credit to afford one. So whatever has been sent to me or is going to be sent my way. Thank you in advance. My ability to comment on these forums is going to be severely hampered in the days ahead.

I got my gift from Wes! Super squee Eevee plushies (the whole set!!!) and a copy of both Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire! Thank you so much!

https://scontent-a-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xaf1/t31.0-8/1973220_10205351605971104_9167829261048090476_o.jpg

To my secret recipient, I'm still working on your gift, and I'm hoping I'll finish it in time for Christmas!

I got my gift from Wes! Super squee Eevee plushies (the whole set!!!) and a copy of both Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire! Thank you so much!

https://scontent-a-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xaf1/t31.0-8/1973220_10205351605971104_9167829261048090476_o.jpg

To my secret recipient, I'm still working on your gift, and I'm hoping I'll finish it in time for Christmas!

I was having a rough day at work, so seeing that you got the gift and were excited over it actually turned the whole day around for me :) . Glad to see that everything came intact and you are enjoying the gift!

Edited by Bahamut