OCR Secret Santa 2014

Bahamut

Still nothing this morning. I hope to get it next week before I leave for the holidays.

And I want to see Kenneth's pics! :D

Sorry. I had to transfer them off my phone and then blur out the addresses. Here they are:

OCRSecretSanta2014-1.png

OCRSecretSanta2014-2.png

OCRSecretSanta2014-3.png

Also, Amazon tells me that my gifts were delivered. There should be three things... did my recipient receive the receivables?

Hey Chernabogue - I think Zero's gifting you. :P

I just got your gift, thanks so much! Two years in row, and I got you this year, pretty crazy! The new Binding of Issac is great, you'll enjoy it!

He gifted me Abe's Odyssey, Gunstar Heroes and The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth - 2 retro games and something more recent, and given how ADDICTED I was to the original Binding it's a nice fit! Thanks Cash! :-)

Edited by Rexy

I'm glad you're happy with my gifts, Rexy!

From Rexy, I received a stuffed Elec Man, some neat-looking marbles, and some cookies (each individually wrapped in foil). Thanks Rexy! I'll post pictures later.

Question for Rexy: are the marbles and Elec Man a reference to the fact that I've chosen Elec Man and Marble Zone multiple times in compos? (sorry if you mentioned that in your note, your handwriting was a bit hard to read in some places)

Question for Rexy: are the marbles and Elec Man a reference to the fact that I've chosen Elec Man and Marble Zone multiple times in compos? (sorry if you mentioned that in your note, your handwriting was a bit hard to read in some places)

...my shitty handwriting baffles once again. :lol:

Yeah, you didn't include anything specific in your wishlist, so I went in the direction of OCR compo references. Making the Elec Man doll was a fun challenge though, and I'm glad everything came in one piece! :-)

I'm honestly becoming slightly concerned.

I just had a Thinkgeek snafu on a watch i really wanted (Ordered on black friday)

I'm hoping that mine is still listed in transit and something hasnt happened to it. Since last Sunday i've just had random piles of crap piling up in terms of things happening. =s Mail just came, nothing else so far today.

Also, Amazon tells me that my gifts were delivered. There should be three things... did my recipient receive the receivables?

The receiver received the receivables.

Sorry about the delay, Ive been busy working on interviews for a new career

That being said, I also sent mine out, should be there in 2 or 3 days.

IMG_20141215_114437.jpg

IMG_20141215_114418.jpg

IMG_20141215_112636.jpg

Thanks The decal looks great way better than this picture, for some reason it looks like it has a 3d look but its just me messin up with the camera.

Thanks for all the Zelda loot!

The receiver received the receivables.

Sorry about the delay, Ive been busy working on interviews for a new career

That being said, I also sent mine out, should be there in 2 or 3 days.

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-dwm73qDrn6A/VI87fvBV9NI/AAAAAAAAD8A/TQ-CQrKnbFs/w649-h865-no/IMG_20141215_114437.jpg

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-xFN9K75VHNM/VI87bJMUw7I/AAAAAAAAD74/cJJ8xIMwXog/w649-h865-no/IMG_20141215_114418.jpg

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-BNN-J53Qy0E/VI87XmrCKVI/AAAAAAAAD7w/bffacPuVdH8/w1153-h865-no/IMG_20141215_112636.jpg

Thanks The decal looks great way better than this picture, for some reason it looks like it has a 3d look but its just me messin up with the camera.

Thanks for all the Zelda loot!

Cool deal! Amazon was being weird about the delivery dates and shipping info, so I'm glad they made it. Hopefully, they'll come in handy too. :P Good luck on the interviews!

(Also, you know you're an Oregonian when you and every one of your neighbors drive a Subaru. :P )

Got my santa delivery today.I couldn't find the name of whomever sent it, but thanks to whomever you are! now my space is decked out with some cute plushy swag :-)

Sorry as I forgot to add a gift note to that! I was rushing as I wanted you to get it before x-mas! I'm glad you liked it!

I received my gift from bardicknowledge! Two amiibo's that are waiting to get smashed, learn, and then beat me senseless! (If I manage to find the time I'll post some pics!)

also, whoever has me... I found out somewhat recently that I won't have the address that I thought I did when I signed up for this! so this is incredibly painful and awkward. um. hopefully you haven't tried shipping anything and if you have hopefully it finds its way to me somehow but... shit. :tomatoface: maybe a digital thing would be safer, I included my steamid, right?

Just quoting this again in case my person is wondering why I haven't said anything, and doesn't want to comb through the whole thread. I am REALLY sorry!