OCR Secret Santa 2014

Bahamut

Without knowing who you sent it to i can not say. But if it was to me. It has not arrived.

Same here, but considering you (linkspast) had me LAST year, I highly doubt you got me again this year! :-D But who knows.

It's not Christmas yet. There's still a few days. And even then, I'll just be working a double on the 25th anyway so if mine comes in a little late, so be it. :-P

No pics for this.

I'm still in need of a computer. Maybe it'll be a Christmas miracle but i doubt it. No matter building it my way is actually pretty damn fun.

I think Esperado decided to wait until i sent my gift to see what he could send me. I gotta tell you, that was a risk. For all he knew i could be someone who utterly hated tea.

But the fact of the matter is, i love tea. And i've wanted to go loose leaf for so long it isnt funny. But i've never had the chance to experiment.

I spent a long day shopping for the last gifts on my list. i came home to see the door open a crack...normally that doesnt happen. So i hop in the side door and head through that passageway heading into the house and opening the front door and i see an Amazon box.

Opening it i find Heavenly Tea... Loose Leaf tea sampler. Esperado, thank you so much. Your gamble was right on the money. =)

I received a box from a certain OCR member today.

Which is weird, because I haven't been on Secret Santa in years.

Also, it sounds like it's ticking. I might want to be careful opening it...

Oh sorry, that shipment was meant for someone else. You were supposed to get the box with the dead kittens inside. They were alive when it was shipped but I forgot to put holes in the box.

No pics for this.

I'm still in need of a computer. Maybe it'll be a Christmas miracle but i doubt it. No matter building it my way is actually pretty damn fun.

I think Esperado decided to wait until i sent my gift to see what he could send me. I gotta tell you, that was a risk. For all he knew i could be someone who utterly hated tea.

But the fact of the matter is, i love tea. And i've wanted to go loose leaf for so long it isnt funny. But i've never had the chance to experiment.

I spent a long day shopping for the last gifts on my list. i came home to see the door open a crack...normally that doesnt happen. So i hop in the side door and head through that passageway heading into the house and opening the front door and i see an Amazon box.

Opening it i find Heavenly Tea... Loose Leaf tea sampler. Esperado, thank you so much. Your gamble was right on the money. =)

Glad you like it! i was worried that i might have gotten a flavor that you might not enjoy, people can be so picky about tea! otherwise i saw that you had mentioned loose leaf at some point.

photo2.jpg

Thanks Anorax! I'll def be wearing that link-santa shirt tomorrow for christmas :3

Also just to mention Cherna, sorry that my thing didn't get to you before you left for holiday, according to the estimates it was going to get there like today or tomorrow. Hopefully you won't hate it, I kinda just made a blind guess :P

hopefully i didn't break some unspoken rule by saying that lol

I have this awesome stuff from The Damned! Thanks a ton sir, I'm looking forward to reading all these novels. I think my posting here got delayed since there's another Michael Birch in the house (my dad, also a sci-fi and fantasy junkie) and anything addressed to plain ol' "Michael Birch" without my middle initial, and addressed from Amazon is assumed to be for him, and I live in a large family so it took 'em a while to figure this out. Nevertheless, this collection will undoubtedly be devoured even before MAGFest hits. For what it's worth, I at least opened the boxes in the correct order. :-P

THANK YOU! :-D

2014-12-24%2000.23.59b.jpg

Edited by Flexstyle

sany0344-e1419702421639.jpg

Deia you're awesome! Thanks so much! I'm surprised you remembered our conversation about the shirt. Definitely made my day! Looking forward to replaying Chrono Trigger. Maybe this time I'll go for all the different endings. Also, The piranha plant was decapitated whilst shipping, but nothing some glue couldn't fix.

Thanks a ton! Rad gifts! :D:D:D

...my victims gift just came in so it should be shipped on Monday. Sorry for the delay!