Majora's Mask for 3DS announced

The Damned

I'm really happy about this, because I actually have the GCN port of the game from the Zelda Collector's Edition disk and it is sooooo botched.

I've had to redo Great Bay Temple on three occasions after the game froze on the Gyorg intro. Would be nice to have a version that doesn't make me cringe in fear every time I get there.

I've had to redo Great Bay Temple on three occasions after the game froze on the Gyorg intro. Would be nice to have a version that doesn't make me cringe in fear every time I get there.

For me, my "terror spot" is blowing up the rock outside of Romani Ranch with a Powder Keg. I've had it freeze on me so many times during that cutscene :x

But not only that, audio glitches galore, terrible framerate...I mean, I love the game, but that port has problems.

looks great so far, but of course the Zelda fanbase that had been demanding it so religiously for three years (and it turns out they've been in development of the game ever since they finished OoT 3D, which makes anyone's begging for it completely irrelevant) is now crapping all over it.

you've got the Sonic fanbase that gets really hyped over a game and then play it and hate it because it's not up to the standards of Sonic Adventure 2 or something

then you've got your Zelda fanbase that gets hyped over a game that they aren't even completely positive exists yet and then once it's announced they all get pointlessly mad and hate on it for no particular reason.

moral of the story is fanbases aren't the best.

looks great so far, but of course the Zelda fanbase that had been demanding it so religiously for three years (and it turns out they've been in development of the game ever since they finished OoT 3D, which makes anyone's begging for it completely irrelevant) is now crapping all over it.

you've got the Sonic fanbase that gets really hyped over a game and then play it and hate it because it's not up to the standards of Sonic Adventure 2 or something

then you've got your Zelda fanbase that gets hyped over a game that they aren't even completely positive exists yet and then once it's announced they all get pointlessly mad and hate on it for no particular reason.

moral of the story is fanbases aren't the best.

I've been hearing a mix of positive responses and "why isn't this on Wii U in HD with a completely reimagined art style and orchestrated music?" Some people were definitely hyping themselves up with things like pretty pre-rendered fan animations, and they're disappointed that it's just getting the same treatment as OOT3D. Whatever. The original Majora's Mask reused a lot of assets from Ocarina. Of course MM3D would work the same way.