MnP 26: Maximum Carnage - Boss 1

HoboKa

I can upload the song now, but I cannot edit the song anymore which is annoying since this doesn't allow me to post someone else's song. I'll send Rama a PM again about this problem (I did that before, but didn't get a response).

You can upload you bonus mix now yourself. The reason that you couldn't upload the song before was that you edited the deadline to January 2015 which ThaSauce didn't like for some reason. I changed it to somewhere in december next year and it appears that it is now possible to upload songs.

Results

• supercoolmike got 1st place with 9 points
  • mushroomsword got 2nd with 6 points

supercoolmike, please pick the source tune for round 27.

Comments:

Well crap. I miss-tallied the vote due to mixing up gercr's vote - it's a good thing that supercoolmike got me to check the votes once more. So BIG apology about that, mushroomsword and supercoolmike =/

I can upload the song now, but I cannot edit the song anymore which is annoying since this doesn't allow me to post someone else's song. I'll send Rama a PM again about this problem (I did that before, but didn't get a response).

You can upload you bonus mix now yourself. The reason that you couldn't upload the song before was that you edited the deadline to January 2015 which ThaSauce didn't like for some reason. I changed it to somewhere in december next year and it appears that it is now possible to upload songs.

I was able to upload my Bonus theme into the round. Thanks for the fix Bunde! But yeah, I was unable to edit the scores to their actual values =/

Edited by HoboKa

Votes/Feedback

HoboKa

1)supercoolmike - Nice! Some nice reinterpretation that still was within my view of MnP - and the original feelz are indeed maintained - so good stuff mikey!!

2)MushroomSword - Whilst a little fuller sounding soundscape wise, than supercoolmike's, it definately would've been more epic if you had added some original stuff, time permitting or no :P. Since supercoolmike did take that extra step, I feel obligated to hand it to him. Still, I thoroughly enjoyed this one! Thanks for participating MushroomSword!

gercr

Hey mike great song, definitely the better one, although the other song is more MnP, hehe.

nonetheless you deserve the first spot this time, choose a kickass source. ( since almost anyone is voting, im pretty sure you already won ^^ )

1) supercoolmike

2) mushroomsword

supercoolmike

MushroomSword - Even if u only had an hour of work on it, song had potential and I don't mind hearing the finished version (if u were to do so of course). Other then that, ya thanksgiving week kiked every ones ass for the holidays... just to find out that christmas is around the corner (o.0)

NOTE

The winner was actually supercoolmike - I got caught in the confusion of the Admin/editing mess of this round I totally miss-tallied the round. Again, big apology guys :(

Edited by HoboKa

NOTE

The winner was actually supercoolmike - I got caught in the confusion of the Admin/editing mess of this round I totally miss-tallied the round. Again, big apology guys :(

Its all good hoboka. just goes to show that deadlines should be takin seriously to help avoid these problems...

Also, I think finding these issues now while the turnout is small is a good thing. Would hate to see the chaos that would come if this were to happen on a huge turnout. :shock:

I can only imagine everyone doing this:banghead:

Its all good hoboka. just goes to show that deadlines should be takin seriously to help avoid these problems...

Also, I think finding these issues now while the turnout is small is a good thing. Would hate to see the chaos that would come if this were to happen on a huge turnout. :shock:

I can only imagine everyone doing this:banghead:

Pretty much lol. It's been an off week for everyone it seems :nicework:

I've resolved the issue with the admin/entries/edit page, so this should be cleared up.

Right now it looks like after it saves you get re-directed to a kind of unhelpful page, but it does actually save changes. I'll continue to try and figure out what's going on with the redirect, but this should help for now.

I apologize for the delay, me and starla had just bought a house so we've been pretty busy, but we're pretty situated now. In the future if you have any problems with something be sure to give me the specific URL that's giving you the problem. it'll make things a bit easier to isolate.

For example:

http://compo.thasauce.net/admin/entries/edit/7261

Thanks! And let me know if yo find anything else.

Just got this message, it seems to work. I tested it in this round by giving Supercoolmike some bonus points and adding TEST to the bonus mix description.

Edited by Bundeslang