Winter OC ReMixes

Skrypnyk

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone!

I'm sure next to no one remembers me, but I was a fairly active compo participant for a couple years around here. I think that I entered every Mega Man compo for a while and always got knocked out first round.

Anyways, I found my truer calling when I got to college: radio! I don't have to compose music and I get to talk about things that I know nothing about like I know everything. It's a perfect job :P

So my student station is having their big Christmas broadcast thing, and my show (Link to the Beat) is doing a 12-hour overnight extravaganza. Since it is christmas, I need to accrue a nice selection of ice world themes so that my show's somewhat congruent with the rest of the broadcast. If you guys have any recommendations for ice, snow or winter themed soundtracks, songs or remixes of video game stuff, let me know so that I can use it! I'll happily give you all credit on the air too :D

If you want to listen in, the stream is here, and our facebook page is here. The big show is from 10 pm Saturday to 10 am Sunday CST. You should listen in! :D

Hey everyone!

I'm sure next to no one remembers me, but I was a fairly active compo participant for a couple years around here. I think that I entered every Mega Man compo for a while and always got knocked out first round.

Anyways, I found my truer calling when I got to college: radio! I don't have to compose music and I get to talk about things that I know nothing about like I know everything. It's a perfect job :P

So my student station is having their big Christmas broadcast thing, and my show (Link to the Beat) is doing a 12-hour overnight extravaganza. Since it is christmas, I need to accrue a nice selection of ice world themes so that my show's somewhat congruent with the rest of the broadcast. If you guys have any recommendations for ice, snow or winter themed soundtracks, songs or remixes of video game stuff, let me know so that I can use it! I'll happily give you all credit on the air too :D

If you want to listen in, the stream is here, and our facebook page is here. The big show is from 10 pm Saturday to 10 am Sunday CST. You should listen in! :D

Wrong, I remember you, you entered PRC several times as well.:mrgreen: