Artist Appreciation Competition 2015

shadow24

MMMMMMEEEEEH I didn't know what soundtrack to follow, so put me down for Shantae (Risky's Revenge), and I hope my remixing skillz aren't too rusty to put out some fun tracks.

Let's do this fucka.

You aren't locked into any particular OST. You just can't mix the same song twice. You could pick an FTL song for the first round and then do a Shantae song in the next.

Oh yeah... Merry Christmas everyone! :)

Any chance I could get a Freedom Planet sig from someone? My photoshopping skills are GOD AWFUl and i won't be able to make one myself until the first week of the month. :)

Just Freedom Planet? I'll attempt some artistry :) ... Alright done. Check the front page and see if that is acceptable.

Edited by shadow24

I made sigs for everyone. Use 'em if you want. If you'd rather have a game-specific sig, ask shadow24!

Also, if one more person joins bracket C before they start, we can have 5 people in each bracket...pleeeeaaaaase

Brandon Strader

Cosmic Sounds

Cyril the Wolf

Gario

Garpocalypse

gercr

Ghetto Lee Lewis

Jason Covenant

Jonathan!

MushroomSword

Nutritious

rwickline11

Supercoolmike

theshaggyfreak

(colors are based on which bracket you're in)

Edited by Hylian Lemon

Hey, sorry if Im being annoying,

If it is possible, Can someone please change places in the bracket with me?

I think It will be really dificult to participate in that days....

Sorry for the inconvenience. ( if its not possible then I will try to participate anyway )

Hey, sorry if Im being annoying,

If it is possible, Can someone please change places in the bracket with me?

I think It will be really dificult to participate in that days....

Sorry for the inconvenience. ( if its not possible then I will try to participate anyway )

I am happy to swap if you'd like. The dates for B and C both work fine for me.

Just to clarify (I didn't see it mentioned), but I assume you cannot vote for your own mix? :)

Yes, you are correct. I'll revise the first post. Mostly I'm trying to emulate Shariq's ruleset.

well, since its around that time for bracket "A" to choose a song. Do u want us to tell u what we're remixing or just let that be a surprise for everyone until we submit the songs at Jan 5 - 10? Either way, can't wait to get started.

Also, thx Hylian Lemon for the sigs :nicework:

It's up to you. It can be a surprise or you can announce it to the world.

On a final note I updated the participant bracket pairings to add MushroomSword and switch gercr / Jonathan!. Also created some new album art. Let me know if you approve. Also created the first voting thread even though I'm two weeks too early.

Ok. I was bored and made the rest of the single game sigs.

Edited by shadow24

New/updated sigs:

gercr

Jonathan!

MushroomSword

I switched gercr's and Jonathan's colors now that they've changed brackets.

well, since its around that time for bracket "A" to choose a song. Do u want us to tell u what we're remixing or just let that be a surprise for everyone until we submit the songs at Jan 5 - 10? Either way, can't wait to get started.

The competition originally involved everyone voting for a single track to remix from Mercenary Kings, so that's where the "choose a song" part of the schedule came from, I think.

Maybe a bit late for this buuuuut I'd like to point out that the la-mulana Disk 3 soundtrack does include a few tracks featured in the game, comprising of the first 7 tracks of which the first 5 are actually important for this competition.

Might be easiest to just list the recently-released complete soundtrack. Includes all of the above on one page.