OCR03029 - Kirby Super Star 'Food Frenzy'

Liontamer

Wow, I thought for a while here that this wasn't going to cut it! It's an honor to finally be amongst the many talented artists here on OCRemix.

For those that aren't familiar with come check out my Youtube channel (youtube.com/JonnyAtma) sometime and you can hear all my latest stuff! I'll be trying to submit some more music on here too, but I'll have a lot of catching up to do (assuming they're good enough :mrgreen:)!

Thanks again to djpretzel and everyone else involved, hope you enjoy the song! :<

This has shades of Machinae Supremacy in it to me. Maybe crossed with some In Flames. I dunno. I really love it! I only stopped headbanging to write this post. :nicework::-D

Also, definitely added you to my subscription list. Between you, LittleV, FamilyJules, and Erock, I feel like I'm well up on my Youtube metal shenanigans. :-D

Edited by Flexstyle

A full-on metal take of Gourmet Race with GaMetal at the helm is nothing short of an absolute treat for fans of both the music and ReMixer (which I am :)!! ). Amazing soloing and well thought out arrangement that gives me a much needed dose of the metal I've been needing lately. Welcome to OCR GaMetal, hope to see more of your work make it here.

• 1 year later...

This one is one of my fav Kirby mixes on OCR. You can really feel the power in the performance -- reminds me a lot of Powerglove's stuff, which I love too. It's a little repetitive during some parts, but who cares? :D The guitar work is excellent and really tight. Production is neat, even if the brass samples sounded totally fake lol Keep 'em coming, man. \m/