OCR03034 - Final Fantasy VI 'A Legacy Forgotten'

Liontamer

If you ever loved Terra's Theme, but might have been worn out by the many times you've heard it since, this is the one to give a listen. Gods, I love how this has such a distinctive character that sort of wisps around the true theme, building and falling back in such a natural manner that it seems like nothing more than a breath of snowy wind across the tundra. A special props for those who provided such gorgeous flute work live. And with that ending?? Get. This. Mix.

When a ReMixer delivers in this manner, any and all doubts should be put to rest immediately, regardless of how many mixes of the same source is on the site. And HOLY SHIT that Celtic section. Hitting me right in the soul, bro. It's beautiful. This is freaking immersive and goes on a journey with it's wide range of arrangement. From the tinkling music box opening, to the more epic orchestration of the theme with the sweet flute, to that Irish whistle (Acevedo, props all to hell man), and the heartfelt ending, I absolutely love every minute of this. If you are a fan of Terra, there is a damn good chance you will be a fan of this. Recommended.

• 11 months later...

Very nice take on "Terra's Theme". The samples are of great quality, which makes the remix even more beautiful. The live instruments are also well performed. The Pan flute reminds me of the Jungle Book (Disney's) soundtrack. An incredible remix, with great qualities of arrangement and instrumentation. Definitively recommended! :)