OCR00556 - Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time "Memories of Saria"

orkybash

Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 'Memories of Saria'

It's a tough call, but in the end I really can't say I recommend this. Almost none of the sounds are very high quality, and some are downright annoying. It's a bit repetitive, and the slow-down ending, while good, really doesn't fit the song and is much too drawn out. It has its moments, yes, but I think the bad outweighs the good here. Though as I said, it's a really tough call.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have a playlist with all of the Overclocked remixes on my hard drive and I leave it on Shuffle. Whenever it skips to this song and I hear those retarded...Whatever they are...I just change the song. I don't think I have heard past those retarded things more than once, so I can't say whether I like the rest of the song...But for any of you who like it, I am sure you are

PHREAKING THE HELL OUT TO IT

I'm sure.

• 1 month later...

You hurt me Woffester....you hurt me real bad....using my own mp3 script against me....how dare you....as far as the song goes....I believe I said...The song sucks :D

It was made around the same time as the DKC2 remix that recently got rejected. By the time they got around to it I could do so much better that I couldn't stand the thought of trying to resubmit it. but hell...it'll be another 5 months before they get around to it again. I might as well do what I can with it....wow...it's amazing how far i go on a tangent.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
I have a playlist with all of the Overclocked remixes on my hard drive and I leave it on Shuffle. Whenever it skips to this song and I hear those retarded...Whatever they are...I just change the song. I don't think I have heard past those retarded things more than once, so I can't say whether I like the rest of the song...But for any of you who like it, I am sure you are

PHREAKING THE HELL OUT TO IT

I'm sure.

that just about sums it up..

• 1 month later...

I love Saria's Song,I love Saria. All those idiots who are slamming this song apparently don't even listen to it all the way though,those ba---::ahem:: anyway, the remix is great. It's a nice job catching the actual tune,but making it really...nifty and party-like. ::nods:: i approve.

...it'd be nice to see some other Saria's Song Remixes....

Oooooo

Don't be too hard on yourself, man. Saria's Song has to be one of the toughest ones to work with since it's so cheezy sounding. I don't think you did a bad job at all as far as quality is concerned. Very few would dare step into the lost woods and make something using this song out of pure fear. I applaud your bravery in this undertaking. :wink:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey, I've heard this song (well, not quite THIS song) on VGmusic.com!!! Even so, it's still a great music, but not one I'd want to listen to repeatedly. More like a special occassion thing. Happy dance moments aside, it is a worthy remix, just not a great one.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

this is the first song i ever downloaded from ocremix, way back about a week after it got posted.

this was my favorite song for a while. but now it isn't.

there is so much dj starchild could have done.

Bd is too soft and quiet. needs more oomph . the 2nd melody seems to overpower everthing else, it just pissed me off.

this is a average track.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
this is the first song i ever downloaded from ocremix, way back about a week after it got posted.

this was my favorite song for a while. but now it isn't.

there is so much dj starchild could have done.

Bd is too soft and quiet. needs more oomph . the 2nd melody seems to overpower everthing else, it just pissed me off.

Well...for a second remix, it's pretty well the best I could do. And, it being two years later...I wouldn't even make anything similar to this remix....indeed, I haven't remixed since my Brink of time remix got rejected...*sighs* good times.

Anyways, a favourite song? Are you out of your bloody mind?

I'm quite surprised by the number of people who actually gave this good reviews...and were able to type....

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Wow !

It's thanks to this song that I know OCRemix ! :-D

I searched Lost Woods in google, 2 or 3 years ago, and I found out there was a website that post Remix of video game soundtracks ;-). I listened to the song, Memories of Saria, and I thought it was Impressive !:-D

So, Aetherius, this is an awesome remix !!!:wink:

• Liontamer changed the title to OCR00556 - Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time "Memories of Saria"