Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes on Steam

Jakos

I love me some Big Boss antihero story arcs, so I'll definitely be grabbing it. I would say though to wait for Phantom Pain to be out for a variety of reasons:

A) You don't have to wait between games to resolve a cliffhanger ending(I don't know that there is one, I still haven't played GZ yet, just hypothetical)

B) They'll probably release both as a bundle, and knowing Steam, they'll probably have some kind of sale for it at some point in the year, though I'd happily pay full price for both personally.

C) If your current PC can't handle GZ's newly updated system reqs like mine can't(my lappy can't even hit the minimum without going into its overclocked mode), then you probably won't be able to handle Phantom Pain's either, which means that by the time Phantom Pain hits, prices on new upgrades would ideally be cheaper? This really only applies if you have an underpowerd rig like me though.

D) In your case, you've already played it so you can probably wait. I would buy it anyway just to support more Japanese games coming to Steam, but that's me.

I'm absolutely buying both when Phantom Pain releases. Hell I'll probably buy 'em even if I don't have a new system when they release just because of reason D...

I should organize all that into a flowchart...

Nice! I read via Konami's MGS feed that it hit Steam just this morning. Hope it delivers well on the PC format. Curious though how they'll tie-in the EX Missions and DLC for V. Added to that, the expectation for how big the final version of MGSV will be on the PC format. o_o