An OverClocked Christmas v.8 -- RELEASED!!

Dyne

It is with great pleasure, and the utmost gratitude to The Coop and all of the musicians who took part in this years album, that I officially release this album!

I hope that you will all enjoy this album, and will share it with as many people as you can!

Thank you so very much to everyone who participated, and especially The Coop for taking the reins and putting it all together!!

http://www.obtusemusic.net/OCR_Christmas/index.htm

(As always, if I screwed up anything with the site, let me know, I will be monitoring. But I think I've got it just right this year, so here's hoping!!)

It is with great pleasure, and the utmost gratitude to The Coop and all of the musicians who took part in this years album, that I officially release this album!

I hope that you will all enjoy this album, and will share it with as many people as you can!

Thank you so very much to everyone who participated, and especially The Coop for taking the reins and putting it all together!!

http://www.obtusemusic.net/OCR_Christmas/index.htm

(As always, if I screwed up anything with the site, let me know, I will be monitoring. But I think I've got it just right this year, so here's hoping!!)

Woot! Downloading now - looking forward to hearing 'em all!

Fav track right now is probably Garpcalypse's track tho. Beautiful source, nice arrangement.

:) just made my week roz!

All of the tracks are perfectly listenable and I think, if i'm hearing it right, Sbeast has quite the sense of humor. Quick tease of a chemical plant remix and a metropolis zone remix, which both could use far more attention from OCRemixers, before landing in well traveled territory with Ice Cap Zone. :)

Ah, my first stab at being project director. Lots of PMs, lots of bugging people... FUN! :-D

First, a "thanks" to Dyne for entrusting me with his baby. He could have asked any number of other people who had a lot more experience than me with stuff like this, but he took a chance and let me take the wheel. Thankfully, I didn't steer it into the wall on the final turn.

Another "thanks" to everyone who came through for the album. It turned out pretty spiffy if I do say so myself, and you guys all did a great job. And for a change, my track isn't drastically quieter than everyone else's :lol:

And finally, a "thanks" to the orphans for not leaving a bloodbath in the wake of this project. That's always a plus.

Hope you all enjoy it, and Merry Christmas!

Ah, my first stab at being project director. Lots of PMs, lots of bugging people... FUN! :-D

First, a "thanks" to Dyne for entrusting me with his baby. He could have asked any number of other people who had a lot more experience than me with stuff like this, but he took a chance and let me take the wheel. Thankfully, I didn't steer it into the wall on the final turn.

Another "thanks" to everyone who came through for the album. It turned out pretty spiffy if I do say so myself, and you guys all did a great job. And for a change, my track isn't drastically quieter than everyone else's :lol:

And finally, a "thanks" to the orphans for not leaving a bloodbath in the wake of this project. That's always a plus.

Hope you all enjoy it, and Merry Christmas!

I just want you to know, you have my full confidence.

By the way, I've just updated Rozovian's Frozen River track. It's been tagged appropriately and is also updated in the .rar archive as well.