Sign in to follow this  
Liontamer

OCR Mascots: Class of Winter 2015 - Voting Closed

145 posts in this topic

I'm keeping track of the totals as they come in. There's a 3-way tie for 14th place, so this is looking fun! The difference between 9th place and not making it at all is only 5 points. MOAR VOTES, keep 'em coming!

I have to choose ONLY three from that whole list? Yeesh... Don't make it TOO easy on us! LOL!

Here we go:

• Roll (Mega Man)
  • Curly Brace (Cave Story)
  • Purple Tentacle (Maniac Mansion)

1) Banjo and Kazooie

2) Quote (Cave Story)

3) Curly Brace (also Cave Story)

I feel like these should have been mascots long ago. Especially since OCR did an entire album for Cave Story way back in 2006. Though to be fair, Quote didn't really have uh, much to say.

Especially since OCR did an entire album for Cave Story way back in 2006.

That was actually organized by k-wix, but it wasn't an OCR project. But we do list it in the database because we some ReMixes from the album were submitted and posted. :-)

That was actually organized by k-wix, but it wasn't an OCR project. But we do list it in the database because we some ReMixes from the album were submitted and posted. :-)

Ah, I was mistaken! Still, the game had some wicked rad music, ripe for the mixin'. I feel like it should have more posted mixes. I wonder why it's not more popular...