DKC2 - Hot Head Hop

fxsnowy

Mmm, interesting, I seem to be lacking a download button, yet it's been downloaded 8 times.

I kinda like this. I like what you've done to the melody in the intro. I'm digging the vibe.

My beef through most of this song though is there are parts in which you have too much going on for my liking. Less can certainly be more and could make the overall song less heavy sounding.

Weak ending, forget the fadeout and just cut it after the end of a pattern, let the delays ride it out.

Sorry for not getting too technical with the critique, but what did you use to produce this, and would you be interested in collaborating? I'm thinking rather than typing out all the little areas in which the tune could improve I could go over the project and smooth things out myself. If you're not interested I'll try and find some time to list the suggestions in more details.

Mmm, interesting, I seem to be lacking a download button, yet it's been downloaded 8 times.

I kinda like this. I like what you've done to the melody in the intro. I'm digging the vibe.

My beef through most of this song though is there are parts in which you have too much going on for my liking. Less can certainly be more and could make the overall song less heavy sounding.

Weak ending, forget the fadeout and just cut it after the end of a pattern, let the delays ride it out.

Sorry for not getting too technical with the critique, but what did you use to produce this, and would you be interested in collaborating? I'm thinking rather than typing out all the little areas in which the tune could improve I could go over the project and smooth things out myself. If you're not interested I'll try and find some time to list the suggestions in more details.

Wow I just realized you are Skrypnyk, Exit Row from the DKC2 Serious Monkey Business album is one of my favorite remixes ever. The drums of that track are out of this world...

Tindeck is weird like that, I think it counts each play as a download.

Anyways I agree that there is too much going on in the song, and I would love to collab so you can smooth it out. I used Logic Pro.

Wow I just realized you are Skrypnyk, Exit Row from the DKC2 Serious Monkey Business album is one of my favorite remixes ever. The drums of that track are out of this world...

Tindeck is weird like that, I think it counts each play as a download.

Anyways I agree that there is too much going on in the song, and I would love to collab so you can smooth it out. I used Logic Pro.

Cheers. FL user here, so a project file wouldn't work, you'd have to create stems of all your instrumentation and upload a .zip file somewhere.