PS1 20th anniversary album [CANCELLED :(]

Ivan Hakštok

Got an e-mail from Jorito, and am really looking forward to working on the Ridge Racer track. I'll leave it to his vision to determine if I can match what he's looking for, but after working with him on the Shovel Knight compo, I'm very optimistic about it. :)

Did anyone volunteer vocals for this album or should I go beg random people? :)

As for this, if anyone else is looking for vox, feel free to reach out....even if you think I might not be a good fit, I always enjoy auditioning for something different and exercising some stylistic range.

• 2 weeks later...

Vib-Ribbon - Sunny Day -> I love this song so much. Looking someone to remix it preferably J-pop style. Though I'd probably allow just plain old pop or maybe even a dance remix. Vocals are a must! Lyrics could be re-written and sung with less engrish I suppose.

If nobody claims it in a month or two, I'm doing it myself. And I promise I'll find someone other than me to sing. :tomatoface:

Was reading back for a bit inspiration and dug up this jewel of a quote. Since it's nearly 3 months later, we wouldn't want to forget about it, now would we? ;)