PS1 20th anniversary album [CANCELLED :(]

Ivan Hakštok

6 mixes on the site' date=' not eligible :/[/quote']

Damn, thought so. And what about Tales of Eternia (even if the track I have in mind is already a remix of a track from Tales of Phantasia)?

Edit: I remembered another track, which is original to the game, which I guess would be a better pick

Edited by Yami

that should be easy, I have an old one. Arrangement is complete, just need someone to polish it so it's actually ocr quality haha

Mirby, is this the Cortex arrangement that was a DoD entry back for the 10th anniversary? I'd like to have fresh tracks on this album, so I'm afraid I'll have to refuse that one. Sorry :/

Nice, now I have a bit more time to work, but I will send something before that deadline so you can decide if my WIP is even good enough to be considered.

It's the Neclord Battle from Suikoden II (which only has one remix so far)

Man, Suikoden 2 was just claimed like a week ago by Jorito :/

Maybe there's something else you can remix?

Is it too late to jump in on this? I only recently started checking these forums again and I have some ideas for a Spyro 2 mix which I would love to contribute and could hammer out into a WiP pretty quickly.

If you can get me a WIP by May 7th, then sure!

EDIT: I had a previous reply here that was directed to Yami and not to you, sorry if it caused any misunderstandings xD