OCRI-0004 - Dungeonmans Remanstered

zircon

zircon said:
Ever since I became a composer, I've wanted to write a soundtrack to a game like Dungeonmans; something that hearkens back to my days of playing classic 16- and 32-bit RPGs. The developer, Jim Shepard, shares my love of these games and their soundtracks, not to mention that, while he's not a composer himself, he's very passionate about game music. Working on this project was thus a fantastic creative experience and the final result is, in my opinion, my finest score to date.

With that in mind, anytime someone takes the time to create an arrangement or interpretation of your original work, it's a wonderful feeling. So, to hear so many talented folks take on Dungeonmans is truly special. I was absolutely thrilled at the quantity and quality of remixes from both the friends that I personally invited, as well as the musicians who submitted to the contest. From hard rock and funk to EDM and chiptunes, I absolutely love every minute of it.

- Andrew Aversa

50336-1421090361.png

• 7 months later...