MnP 29: Mega Turrican - Stage 1-2

HoboKa

Still have not received a submission for next round. If Xayberoptix doesn't get back to me in about 2 days, I'll pm the second place guy for an entry and so forth until someone provides me a source tune for round 30.

I suggest to add a deadline for providing a source directly (like "you have two days to select a source").

In PRC, I had some troubles with this as well, altough it only happened one or two times in the 160 rounds I organized that I didn't get a source within two days.

Currently, I give two days to the winner(s) and if I didn't get a source I select a source myself, still allowing the winner to pick a source for the next round (which have two sources if I get one).

I suggest to add a deadline for providing a source directly (like "you have two days to select a source").

In PRC, I had some troubles with this as well, altough it only happened one or two times in the 160 rounds I organized that I didn't get a source within two days.

Currently, I give two days to the winner(s) and if I didn't get a source I select a source myself, still allowing the winner to pick a source for the next round (which have two sources if I get one).

That is a good idea for future reference...gercr submitted a source tune to me already via pm and I don't really want to back out on my word now heh. But I will implement this rule from here on out.

I'm here. I just had my forum name changed.

Sorry about that lazygecko. I'll remember your OCR alias for future reference ;)

EDIT

My PC croaked on me, so I'm having to use my crap laptop. Hence why the timing has been more off than usual lol. Normally I would've had this issue resolved sooner, but yeah, it is what it is. Still, I must apologize for the slowness =(

EDIT 2

Next round is up http://ocremix.org/forums/showthread.php?p=985861#post985861

Edited by HoboKa