Ace Attorney: Favorite Attorney?

GoldnGamer97

(I put this is the main thread because it pertains to video games...I think)

If there more than the big three, I'd be glad to know.

But whose your favorite?

-Phoenix Wright?

-Apollo Justice?

-Miles Edgeworth?

Mine would be Apollo but I want to hear your opinion too.

I have a Graphic Design project regarding movie posters and I want to do an Ace Attorney-based movie poster. So I went to OverClocked ReMix because you guys give a darn about videogames compared to my art sites. The guys I usually ask say either: "What's that?" or "I don't like that series..."

Wanna' help me out by telling me your favorite attorney?

Definitely Phoenix Wright. The last case in AA2 pretty much solidifies this for me...

Apollo comes off across as a naive Phoenix-lite too much for my taste, and for much of his titular game, he seems to be under Wright's shadow.

Miles Edgeworth is awesome, but my experience with him during Investigations makes it seem that he's a better written character that bounces off others when he is not the protagonist in his own game.

Haven't played the latest one yet. Cannot give a proper opinion on Athena.

Phoenix Wright pretty much made the series what it is so he is my overall favorite. After watching a fan-translated playthrough of Gyakuten Kenji 2/Ace Attorney Investigations 2, Edgeworth came very close to overtaking Wright in my eyes. That game had one of the best overarching stories in the series so it bites extra hard that Capcom can't seem to be bothered to release it outside Japan themeselves.

Those are my top two but I like all five in their own ways.

Miles Edgeworth is awesome, but my experience with him during Investigations makes it seem that he's a better written character that bounces off others when he is not the protagonist in his own game.

To be honest it has more to do with the fact that Shu Takumi wasn't involved in the Investigation series.

Can't pick a favorite. What I like about playing as an attorney is their sarcastic side that they keep for themselves. This happens with Phoenix, Miles, Mia and Apollo, too.

Athena looks like a Vocaloid character.

Edited by Txai