VST Plugins (Acid 10 needed)

Omega85

Hi, I suggest you to try looking around http://www.kvraudio.com/. It's probably the best site to look for VSTi, and as far as I read Acid Music Studio 10 has no compatilibity issues with any kind of VSTi.

Also, one more thing, I think this isn't the place to post this thread, it should have been in the Workshop : Music Composition & Production. I hope it helps

Thanks guys. I appreciate it.

Wich links do you prefer for VST Plugings wich has new tones and instruments? I actually don't know wichones to download as this is the first time i'm using Acid 10.

Before this, I used Cubase and Fruityloops. I am studying Acid 10 now.

Thanks guys. I appreciate it.

Wich links do you prefer for VST Plugings wich has new tones and instruments? I actually don't know wichones to download as this is the first time i'm using Acid 10.

Before this, I used Cubase and Fruityloops. I am studying Acid 10 now.

What do you mean? They're all new if you haven't bought them before. What's new to you? Some synths share the same types of sound synthesis capabilities and so they can be used to create the same sounds with slight differences due to the internal circuitry.

To be specific, I would suggest you check out Zebra2's demo. However, I wouldn't say it's indicative of what it can do; in fact, I would say that the demos show less than a quarter of what Zebra2 can do (just look at how many patches have been made for it). If you do the math, it comes out to nearly 5000 free patches. :grin:

Edited by timaeus222

• 10 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...