'Flight of Rock' Megaman 4 - Cossack stage 3

DR.WELI

Megaman 4 - Cossack Stage 3 Remix WIP

'Flight of Rock'

https://soundcloud.com/weli/flight-of-rock-cossack-stage-3-remix-wip

I've been doing this for a while...and by that I mean I started making this remix a year ago. Then it gathered some dust on the hard drive and quite recently I started working on it again. I thought I'd ask some final input before posting this to OC. Bring it! :lmassoff:

As this is my first post past the introductory thread and I haven't listened to the original song, by all means ignore it if you don't like it. I liked your piece overall, here are some things I'd change.

You do some piano around 1:38 for 4 or 5 seconds... maybe you have it in more and I just didn't pick it out? I'd think introducing the instrument means a promise to hear more of it. And I would have liked to hear other things pick up the main melody once or twice and that piano sound would do the trick.

Also around 40-50 there is a section where the notes are slower and more drawn out. I was thinking adding staccato to some of the notes would allow the longer drawn out ones to stand out more and help tie that part to the rest of that song that's filled with the quick played short notes of the melody.

Just some thoughts, good luck.