Ominous Doom Bells VST?

Hi! I've been experimenting with FL Studio for a few months, I've loved music and remixes for years, and I was wondering where I might find some good Church Bell instrument VSTs? Big, booming, dramatic ones, the kind that go "Oh no, the evil villain is here, and he's going to destroy us all!". Preferably, it'd also be able to do "Church of Good Holiness soundtrack" and "Happy Wedding Church Bells", but I'm mainly after the big, clear, booming bells of doom.

Alright. What tutorials do you recommend for that?

Also, I'm not sure if I should make a separate thread for this, but...

Where is an awesome metal-guitar VST I can get for free? Preferably the kind of intense lead-guitar epic thing, like the guitars in this short song from the awesome Pokemon Album: http://ocremix.dreamhosters.com/files/music/albums/missingno/1-01%20Game%20On%20(~Opening~%20Demo)%20%5BFishy%5D.mp3

Alright. What tutorials do you recommend for that?

Also, I'm not sure if I should make a separate thread for this, but...

Where is an awesome metal-guitar VST I can get for free? Preferably the kind of intense lead-guitar epic thing, like the guitars in this short song from the awesome Pokemon Album: http://ocremix.dreamhosters.com/files/music/albums/missingno/1-01%20Game%20On%20(~Opening~%20Demo)%20%5BFishy%5D.mp3

It's more of an experimental experience, but what you basically do is use certain layers of tubular bells that you want to try out, and balance the volume between them to get them to sound how you want them to sound. The same applies to any other sound, like

As for metal guitar, lead guitar especially, it's much more worth your time to just save up money for a sample library like Shreddage II and download the free Kontakt Player 5. Few, if any free guitar VSTs sound remotely like the real thing.

On the subject of those tubular bell samples, you can also try slowing down their playback speed. I once used that to make the sound of a stick hitting a rather nice-sounding steel fence post sound very girthy and ominous.

Gonna second this. That's exactly what I did for the church bell sound in my mix for Haunted House on the Mario 64 album. Take a wav sample of a orchestral chime (or just export one from a soundfont in your project). Slow down the playback speed and add reverb as needed.