OCR03089 - Super Final Match Tennis & Sonic the Hedgehog (XB360) '5 Minutes of Glory'

Liontamer

I'd like to add two things not written in my submission:

First, Super Final Match Tennis has an amazing soundtrack, I encourage everyone to check it out. I've never played the game and probably never will, but I could listen to the soundtrack for hours.

Second, HUUUGE thanks to a couple of guys named captainhydao and KungFuFurby. KungFuFurby was the one who ripped this soundtrack and captainhydao tagged it and uploaded a few songs on youtube. Without them, I probably would've never been able to find out about this game or the soundtrack. They've both contacted me since and said they liked the remix. :)

captainhydao's youtube channel can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/user/captainhydao

He uploads tons of obscure game music and gameplay videos. I definitely picked up a few more songs there I want to remix in the future :D

Ha! This is a surprise!

This song is indeed the most Hakstock thing in the world. Super upbeat and with a nice tempo!

Nice job!

EDIT: Ah, reading the judges thread I noticed a small complaint about the intro synth. I played it live actually, but since the rhytm is tough to follow with the backing patch I may have played more rigid than I should've.

Edited by jnWake

This freaking rocks guys! Wow, lots of upbeat energy and great progression throughout the length of the mix. The production is incredible and this mix just feels great. Really hard not to enjoy something so damn happy and powerful. Seriously, this is outstanding work and going right on my playlist for sure.

I did indeed collaborate with captainhydao on getting a SPC rip of this soundtrack.

My recollection on getting contacted about this particular remix is practically nonexistent (and as a matter of fact, there's a good chance I was never properly reached.). However, I did discover this by looking myself up on Google after it was posted.

To be specific on ripping roles, I did dumping and final tagging, and captainhydao did track identification.

Definitely an enjoyable remix. Plus, I actually recognize segments where the actual song was used.

I did indeed collaborate with captainhydao on getting a SPC rip of this soundtrack.

My recollection on getting contacted about this particular remix is practically nonexistent (and as a matter of fact, there's a good chance I was never properly reached.). However, I did discover this by looking myself up on Google after it was posted.

To be specific on ripping roles, I did dumping and final tagging, and captainhydao did track identification.

Definitely an enjoyable remix. Plus, I actually recognize segments where the actual song was used.

If you remember, this song was posted on now (temporarily?) dead vgremix.com, where we exchanged a few lines in the comment section and you told me about your and hydao's effort to spread the word about obscure japanese-only game soundtracks. :)

• 10 months later...