Wat Should I Use-Newb remixer-Pls help

I have 2 to 3 options for my mixing software FL, finale PrintMusic, Nero WaveEditor. Im looking for the cheapest option I already own Nero 7 and I can get some version of PrintMusic for free it's FL that im wondering i may buy a friends copy if he wants to. but the real question is it a good idea even to try to use PrintMusic and Nero?

Yes, realpolitik is a jerk. Ignore the people that are jerks and your stay will be more pleasant.

Again: It's whatever your preference for learning is. Personally I use FL, so do many others. Some people use Reason and claim its the best thing since sliced bread, but I don't think I'd like it.

Finale, Sibelius, and all that are good for sheet music, but not for remixing unless accompanied by FL or Reason for better sound quality.

Finale, Sibelius, and all that are good for sheet music, but not for remixing unless accompanied by FL or Reason for better sound quality.

I beg to differ. All of my stuff is done with Notation software (cheap notation software, I use NoteWorthy :( ). Hook it up to a modern sampler and it works wonders (you don't need an external sequencer if you A: have a VST host program, like Bidule, or B: Have Overture 4 which has built-in VST support or C: the sampler, like most versions of Giga, has it's own MIDI driver).

Personally, I hate FL. But given your options, it is very most likely the best choice.

I'm looking into Cubase (haven't made the purchase yet, but it seems to be the thing that calls me). NoteWorthy dowsn't have the MIDIcc support of the bigger notation packages and a sequencer allows better MIDIcc control.

It depends on the sound generators you use.

I'm looking into Cubase (haven't made the purchase yet, but it seems to be the thing that calls me). NoteWorthy dowsn't have the MIDIcc support of the bigger notation packages and a sequencer allows better MIDIcc control.

Why don't you just get Overture 4? (unless you're on a mac... since they seem determined to not release a mac version of it.... :? )